This important for the industry conference, supported by leading academia, businesses, exhibitors and sponsors involved in the scrap tire recycling and rubber products industries will address a wide variety of technology advancements, economic strategies and opportunities in the field of rubber recycling.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
• Rubber modified asphalt binders and mixtures: national and international experiences
• QC/QA issues in producing ground rubber
• National issues involved with ground rubber
• International issues involved with ground rubber
• Engineering properties of recycled rubber
• Equipment issues in this industry
• “Green” industry – Sustainability issues
• How to produce marketable products from recycled rubber materials
• Heath issues with recycled rubber materials.